This is a perk offered to members of the Makerspace that allows them to borrow tools for projects at home!
See our inventory of available tools that you can borrow. Manuals for most tools can be found in the Tool Manuals folder on the PCMS Members google drive.
- You must be a member to participate in this program.
- Pickups can be done during Open Hours only.
- You must make a reservation in advance to ensure someone will be there check the tool out for you.
- You assume all responsibility for this tool, and agree that you will be the only one operating it.
- Tools must be returned in good working order.
- You are responsible for replacement of damaged, stolen or lost tools.
- You are responsible for replenishing any consumables provided.
- Tools can only be signed out for 7 days. Brief extensions are available based on general manager discretion.
How to use this site:
- Set up an account using the Create Account link up top. Click the link in the email you receive to confirm your account.
- Look through the Inventory to see what is available, which will be labelled “In Stock Now."
- Click on the tool for info. Read its manual and the terms for that specific tool.
- To borrow, click “Reserve” and specify the start and end date for the reservation.
- Go to the shopping cart icon and click on “Cart.”
- In the “Notes or requests about this reservation” section, indicate what time you will pick the item up.
- Click the green “Submit Reservation” button and confirm!